Share Your Story
Whether you attended as a student (or are currently a student), have a child that attended, or are just a huge fan of our School, you have a unique story to tell. And we want to hear it!
Here are some ideas to help you get going:
- Why did you choose to attend the KU School of Public Affairs & Administration?
- What is your favorite memory of School? (It could be a professor you had, a friend you made, a class you took, a tree you studied under, etc.)
- Do you have any special traditions that you've maintained?
- How has the School affected your life (professionally or personally)?
- What words of advice do you have for current students?
- How did the School prepare you for a life of public service?
There are no restrictions as to length; provide as much as as little detail as you like.
If you have a picture or two that would go well with this story, please email Alecia Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.